I just watched the supervisor callout video for BGR & this is one of those times where I wish I wasn't in Italy. I kid you not, if I didn't study abroad this semester I would have 100% applied to be on the SOC. & if got it, it would mean you would see about as much of me as you do now, so to you it wouldn't make a difference. As this week of insanity comes to an end, I can't help but think that I won't get a chance to talk to you a whole lot in the next 10 days. I am so excited to do all of this traveling, I can not wait to see everything!!! Funny story, I should be reading for my Journalism class that I have soon, yet a lot of the time I find myself writing to you instead of doing work, funny how that works, isn't it? Anyway, I probably won't get a chance to finish it, but I may as well start it. Hope I get to talk to you today<3
SO BIG<3