Soo this ^^^^ is what happens when I get bored in class. I have millions of these little drawings all over my notebooks. Apparently research suggests that people who doodle retain more information than those that just sit and listen. There is your fun fact for the day. Anyway, I was thinking today.. I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU READ THIS. I think there is some stuff in here that I may not have told you, ever. & this way you will get to know exactly what I was thinking this entire time. This blog has become almost like my diary. I tell you everything, its kind of crazy actually. On a different note, please please please don't worry about anything that is going on with people here. Have faith in me babe. I would never do anything to jeopardize what we have. I tell you stories so you know what is going on, not to scare you or worry you in any way. Different people react to this "long distance" thing in different ways, & just because I see millions of things happening around me doesn't mean that I would ever even consider doing anything. Like I told you last night over Skype, I literately go to bed every night wandering and dreaming of what the first time I see you at O'Hare is going to be like. Anyway, I have to go to class soon but I wish I could write you more. I love you..
SO BIG<3