Hey you,
![]() |
| I miss this handsome guy. |
Although today started off well, it ended up being nothing more than average. I am so stressed and busy, but I am trying to keep my head up. On top of all of that I feel like complete crap. Its the lack of sleep I have been getting since I have been here, it is all finally catching up to me. Hopefully, it will blow over soon because I am traveling all next week and I would hate to be sick during that. I have to admit that I am so incredibly jealous of Jessie for getting to see her boyfriend next week. Words can not explain how much I wish that was me and you. Its not so much that they are going to Paris, that its their first anniversary and all of that. Don't get me wrong that is wonderful and I would like that a lot. But, what I would really love a kiss. That is all, I just want a kiss, from you. I know that realistically it hasn't been that long since I have been gone, but as I have mentioned before, I really miss kissing you. & tonight, as I sit here feeling like crap, I wish you were here with me, because something tells me that I really need my seat belt. But enough of that, I hope your day was wonderful, since I won't get a chance to talk to you today. Its almost midnight here & I think I'm gonna call it a night b/c I think I really need to get some sleep.
SO BIG<3
