Baaaaaaaaaaaabyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3

Unfortunately, I will not get a chance to talk to you at all today :( which is kind of really sad. But, I figured I would write to you in here so that its still kind of counts. I survived the first day of that LIFE seminar that I was telling you about. It was really a nice experience. I am nervous for tomorrow but I really like the people that I am with and it makes so much easier. I think the major reason the other group has so much trouble is because they did not know each-other before hand. We had the chance to all go out together last week, hang out, climb giant walls, do (extremely dangerous) trust falls, anyway I think you get the idea. So, it was a good time. Kind of weird, perhaps illegal, but I will tell you more about that later. I hope your day was spectacular and that you are studying hard for the exam you have tomorrow. Also, I hope that the exam you had on Tuesday went awesome. If I stop writing this very second I will get about 4.5 hours of sleep & something tells me that you would want me to get as much sleep as possible. So I'm gonna go get ready for bed and hit the sack, as you would say it.
Missing you more and more each day.
SO BIG<3