I know that these last two weeks have not been any fun. I know that this REALLY sucks & I know that there is nothing more I would like than to be in your arms again. We skyped last night and you looked so sad. It honestly pains me to see you sad. & the very worst part about it is that I can not do anything about it & that I won't be able to do anything about it for some time. But baby, this will all be worth it. I know that when I get back we will be stronger than ever, and we are already one of the strongest couples I have ever met. I have days where I go to bed just sad, not being able to identify a reason for it, other than a part of me is not here with me. I countdown the days until I get to see you, and I do it everyday. I know that it is to early to start a countdown but mine started the day I said goodbye to you in my car. As sad, & lost I feel without you, I know that the day I see you again will be one of the greatest days of my life. I know that we are meant to be together, and true love makes you work hard sometimes. God, I really wish I could tell you, or in some way explain to you just how much you mean to me, but every time I am at a lost for words. Counting down the days baby. I love you so much.
SO BIG<3