It's raining here today & it makes me think of you. It makes me think of the night I had to say goodbye to you. Well it was more like "goodbye for now, I will see you soon." Promise me that  we will NEVER ever ever ever have to do that again. That was no fun, not one bit. I always knew missing you would be hard, & I thought that I would think about you all the time just like I do, but this is so different. Missing you is one of the toughest hurtles that has ever presented itself in-front of me. & yes, I think about you constantly, but a lot of the time its topped by a weird emotion. Everything I do makes me wish you were here, doing it with me. Even random things that we never do together. It's not like we have memories associated with a lot of these things, and yet I find myself wishing that you were here. I really love this place, it is so much fun, people are great, there is so much to see in a couple months. But sometimes, I get to feeling that I would trade it all for one Saturday, Castle marathon with you. Weird, isn't it? How something so small, like laying in bed all day, means much more than many things here. I have come to really appreciate everything so much more. I have realized that cherishing every moment is so important. Its times like these when we realized that wasting a day with the one we love could mean more than traveling Europe. I know that one day we will come here, and do many of these things together. & I simply can not wait.
SO BIG<3
PS: I can't even begin to tell you just how sexy you looked over skype yesterday ;)