Monday, Janury 9th

Hey babe,

Happy first day of the new semester! Can you believe it? After this semester we will be JUNIORS IN COLLEGE. Crazy, isn't it? I haven't talked to you all day but I hope your day has been wonderful. I got a lot of stuff done and organized & I am really ready for this semester. If plans still stand I believe that you are coming over tonight so we can sleep together for the first time in FOREVER. I am so excited. I know that this semester is going to be tough and both of us will be very busy, but we can make it. I promise. I have faith in you, and us. Anyway, apparently by one credit hour supervisor class they mean reading 30 some pages before the first class., so I better get to that!
This picture is currently my computer background, you should feel honored!!
SoBig<3