I know I keep saying this over and over again but I promise that I will get better in writing every day! It has been a tough beginning of the semester, so my time has been a bit of a crunch. But, I will write in my planner to remind myself to write to you every day.
I love love love when we have lazy days together and that is just what yesterday was. It was so great to stay in bed with you all day and not worry about a thing. Toward the end of the night we actually talked about the future. I feel so blessed that I have someone who is certain that you want to spend the rest of your life with me. Real love takes time, but I am absolutely certain that we have something great going on here. Forever no matter what. I am so ready to start the rest of my life with you and I know that it is sometimes hard to think that far in advance but I see you and me at the end of the road. I have no idea where you will be or where I will be when you read this, but I know that by then we will only be stronger. I love you babe!
Well I think its about time for me to tune out, lots of homework and I have to workout still. Bye baby..
You came over for Serbian Christmas this year, remember? Speaking of which, where are your Serbian speaking cards??
SoBig<3