It is so sad that I can't keep up on a blog, isn't it? I know you are probably shaking your head at me & if you weren't now you are. Soo I have no idea what you have missed, and by then I mean what I didn't write in here. But I do know that the other night was New Years Eve, we went over to Purdue with just a couple of people. It was really fun, and you got "sick" and by that mean you sat in the bathroom thinking you were going to be sick but that never happened, okay, yeah you didn't need to be reminded of that. & if I didn't already tell you this, I hope you are having fun while I am gone. I hope you are going out and making memories that you can tell me about when I get back. :)
I am ready to get back to Purdue, I love being home for break but I am okay to go back to school. I have Starbucks date later tonight, with Matt. So, I have to start getting ready since I have to work hard to look better than that gay man! :)
I love you...
