Hey there handsome,
You wanna know one of the greatest feelings in this entire world? Waking up in your arms && that is exactly what I got to do this morning :) So, my knee has been bothering me, and you walked with me EVERYWHERE in the cold. You are truly the greatest guy I could ask for. I am forever thankful for Mr. Madura and Room 104. Anywayyy, in about 20 minutes I am finally going to PUSH to see what they have to say about it. You were right it is time for me to get it looked at. We stayed up really late talking last night. I love those nights when conversations just flow and you can say what you mean. We figured out the real discrepancy in life, taken girls are more comfortable talking to guys because they don't have to make an impression, and guys believe that when a girl talks to them they "like" them. I think we deserve a prize for that. But yeah, talking to you last night made me realize just how much we connect.
& today I am going to leave you with a simple quote about what I live for.....
& by HIS, it definitely means YOURS!
I love you<3
SO BIG<3
