Tuesday, November 29th

Heeeey babe,
I love you, you know that? Every day that goes by I love you more and more. I am not saying that just to be "cute", I am saying that because it is the truth. Hurt my knee at the Pumpkin Plod last Thursday, and it was really hurting today. & you walked with me at .006 miles an hour up to Rossade in the gross weather. I told you it was like the weather couldn't decide whether it wanted to rain or snow. I was on Facebook earlier and saw this story about a guy that died in a car crash, and what his girlfriend wrote about him. It made me cry. But I did take something from it; cherish EVERY moment that we spend together. I know we have many long years ahead of us but I also know that we have formed memories that will last FOREVER. I have an exam in about an hour, and instead of studying, I'm sitting here writing to you. I was thinking about that study abroad trip today and when you read this about a year from now, I will be missing you with everything that I am. I know it is hard to say that because I just saw you several hours ago but I miss you already. Well at least for now that is okay because after my exam I get to see you again, & you are coming back to my apartment so we can cuddle and sleep together & make those memories we will never forget! I love you<3
PROM - One of the moments that I will cherish forever<3

SOBIG<3