Yeah I suck, I know. It has been a while since I've written you and a while since I have been sitting here in Hicks #deadweek. So here it goes. You spent the whole week with me, and it was nice. But last night I slept in my bed, by myself, and not gonna lie that was nice too. Wednesday was your BIRTHDAY. You are finally as old as me, well for a few months that is. I have been sitting here all morning studying. When I say all morning I mean like 4 hours, and I thought it was an appropriate time to take a study break. I made a twitter yesterday, well because I decided I wanted one. So I have been playing around with that lately. I really do need to study so this is it for me today. xoxoSee this picture? You showed me that the other day and I thought it would be appropriate if I reminded you.
SOBIG<3