Monday, November 28th

Hey there,
I know its been a while since I wrote & I promise I am working on this whole writing to you every day. It was Thanksgiving break this last week and I didn't get to see you much. Last night was quite rough. I told you what had been bothering me (the whole studying abroad and coming in second every time) & just when I thought you didn't care you WALKED all the way to College Station. I can't believe you did that. It made me see just how much you care about me & I love you for it. I know that I will freak out a couple more times before I leave but just bear with me. I love you and I will not give up on us; so please have faith in me and we will be fine. I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with you babe, and I will do anything to be with you. You are the love of my life<3


Remember: We just listened to this this morning and it was nice, after a fight it was perfect.

SO BIG<3