Tuesday, November 23rd - Midnight

Hey there,
I just came back from my Starbucks date with Becca and Matt & we spent the ENTIRE time talking about relationships. I could not stop talking about you. You are my life. I know that is very big to say but honestly, I can't even picture what my life would be without you. Nothing, that's what. You mean the world to me, you really do. It is nights like these that make me worry so much about how I am going to survive an entire semester without you. No matter what happens in the future you will always be my first and true love. Nothing and no one is  ever going to change that. It is so strange to say but when I plan my life, my goals and my dreams it always includes you. I talk about what WE are going to do, where WE are planning to live, how WE are going to work together in life. So here's the thing: WE have been through some rough patches but WE are the only way I know how to define my life.
I love you so much...sweet dreams babe!
                           Who knew you'd become my best friend :)
So Big<3