Tuesday, November 22nd

Well I just want to start off by saying that Im Sorry. I wish I could write every day but, it is so hard. Oh, also I'd like to apologize for getting mad at you on Sunday.
              Remember: We had thanksgiving dinner at my place, you said something that was somewhat out of line (think before you speak kind of thing), and I refused to talk to you.
Well I am sorry, you don't mean to do it and I can't hold that against you. Sure, it would be nice if it didn't bother me but I can't help it & you can't hold that against me. Well we slept together for like 3 days in a row and it was wonderful. It is one of the things I will miss the most when I am away in Italy. This whole weekend we spent lounging around, talking and doing nothing. I really can't complain. I love spending time with you no matter what we do. Yesterday,  Monday, November 21, we drove back home for Thanksgiving break. We loudly (and off-key) sang to SO BIG, and it was basically a moment you only see in the movies, it was perfect. You didn't go to bed without wishing me goodnight last night. I love knowing that I am on your mind before you go to bed every night. I know the feeling...trust me.
I wish I didn't have to apologize so much today but here is another one. I am sorry that this note is so long and I hope that you don't get bored reading it.
-I love you<3
Remember: This was the summer of 2011, and you and I went to the drive in. You made the bed in the back of the car and it was wonderful being able to lay in your arms even over the summer when we can't sleep together.
So Big<3