There is nothing that picks me up from a bad day like this does. Thank you so much baby. I love youu! <3

October 7
Brian Geissler
  • Hey Beautiful

    I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you lately. Absolutely everything I do or see reminds me of you. For example, I got a Portillos shake today, no big deal, but as I started drinking it I thought of the first time I brought you there. Even driving home from school I just thought about how much I wish you were in the passenger seat next to me holding my hand. I know I am rambling but I am just writing things down as they pop into my head (you know how good my communication skills are). I walked into my room at home today and on my little white board is the message you wrote me last time you were down here. It made me smile. Every night and every morning I look at my picture strip of us and the note you left me, it gives me an image to put into my dreams. I really, really miss you. Music has been taking on a whole new meaning to me. That’s why I made you a playlist and sent it to you. It’s the cut down version, but it will do. (it may take a while to download all the songs) The title of this one is the lyrics from one of them (now that I think about it I hope it’s on there) but anyway it’s called “Two Hearts, One Dream” and now I remember after writing out that I couldn’t find the song. ☹ It will be on the next one wink. Every day I have been thinking about the moment I get to see you again, and it can’t come soon enough. Please come back soon. There are too many thoughts racing through my head about you right now to put them all in this message, but I am going to try! I feel like I am not Brian without you here. You have become such a part of me that I could never be adjusted to life without you. I know that you are afraid that things aren’t going to be the same between us because of this. I also know exactly how you feel with everybody you know hooking up with other people and cheating on their obviously better halves. But you know what, we aren’t everybody else. We aren’t going to be another study abroad couple that goes down in the books as a failure. When you get back things between us are going to wonderful, magical even. And you are going to be able give future travelers a story to give them hope instead of one that puts bad thoughts in their head.

    I know there is no thought process in this message, but if there were would it really be coming from me? wink

    I love you more than everything baby, and I can’t wait to see you again.



    p.s. you’re my favorite everything