Boy did I have an eventful day today. It all started off well. We got up, and went exploring! Babe, I was inside a mountain, inside of it!!!! It was sooo cool. I was also inside a waterfall. If at this point you think I'm crazy please let me explain. Actually, I can just show you pictures and it will all make sense. Buuuuuut, I get back to my hostel an find out that my stuff is all gone from my room and no where in sight. It turns out, after like 45, that the house keeping moved it to storage because they thought I was moving out today. Laaaaaaaane, I know. That's not even the best part, my bank blocked my freking card, so I couldn't withdraw any money. Oh it was such a pain. But anyway, I'm going back to Paderno tomorrow and I am sooooo excited. I miss my cimba family, and I've had enough traveling for a week. It will be nice to just hang out with everyone and just relax. It's crazy how much someone can mean to you that you've known for only a short time, but yes, I am very excited.
I can't imagine how I am going to feel the first time I get to see you again..today was purdue's homecoming and I heard we lost :( that sucks, but I hope you still had fun at the game..
Miss you & love you so much!
