So guess what?!? I FOUND AN APP FOR THE BLOG, which means I can write to you no matter where I am! :) well speaking of which, I am sitting in a Starbucks in Munich waiting for some friends to get here! I just read your long message on Facebook & it made me cry! There is nothing that makes me more happy than knowing you feel that way about me! I am by far the luckiest girl on this planet! You are the guy of my dreams!! I can't even begin to tell you just how excited I am to continue my life with you. It's been a month since we have last seen each other. One down, a little over 2 to go! We can do it baby! I love you sooooo much.
Ps: the picture is from Oktober fest last night, it made me think of you so I took a picture.
PPs: I drank a whole liter of beer BY MYSELF. Regular German beer. Hope you're proud:)
