I can not even explain how wonderful it was to talk to you (even over Facebook) for about a half an hour today! I really do love talking to you and sharing just how wonderful my experience here has been! Which it truly has. This past weekend was OKtober fest in Munich & boy was that a sight to see. Drunk fest at its finest, but it was also so much fun. I slept in a puddle of water on the first night ( side note: do you remember how after senior year when we all went camping, you and I slept in a puddle of water?!) well this was kind of like that. But nevertheless I had a really great time. We got there at 6:00am in order to ensure a table ( people make reservations for this thing months and months in advance). They let us in at 9:00 and needless to say we were all drunk by 11:00. So my smart idea was to go on the rides. I can't tell you how stupid yet awesome that was. I rode two giant rides fully intoxicated. Anyway, the second day we walked around to see Munich a bit, and went & got a nice dinner ( German food is yummy too, by the way) & then we went back to the beer tents and finished the night there. Well not really actually. I didn't want to go back and sleep in a tent For another night, so I was just gonna cuddle with Jessie in her bed/different location & then just get up in the morning to catch a train. When we got there, we found out that they disassembled half the beds and we would have to double anyway. I didn't have a problem with that except this place was way sketch and none of us really felt like sleeping there. So about 30 of us left and went to sleep at the train station since most of us had early trains in the morning anyway. It was so uncomfortable & just all around strange. But we powered through it. As I write this I am on my way to Prague, and I am soooo pumped. I can't wait to tell you more wonderfully exciting stories. In running on very little sleep and this bus is certainly making me tired. So I love you!!!! & hopefully I will get to talk to you soon!! Miss you! Xoxo