Sometimes, it really helps me to write in here because it makes me feel like I am always with you. Always sharing my stories & keeping you updated on what is going on. I don't know how to explain it, or why it happens but it just does. There are days where I think "Man, I can't wait to go back to my room and tell Brian what just happened!!" & by tell you I mean write on here, because I know that one day soon you will read this and know that I have been thinking about you this whole time, every single second. & hopefully that will remind you of just 
how much I love you and how much I am missing you. I really want to come back here with you one day, & show you a lot of the cool things I have seen. I know that I have only been here one week, but so many cool things have happened. & I want you to be able to come with me and see all of it. So let's plan to travel Europe together, deal?
SO BIG<3