So you know how I don't like bragging about myself? Well I think today, right now, and just to you; I might have to bend the rules just a little bit. I can honestly say that I am very proud of myself for making it to the top of Mt. Grappa today. I am not exactly sure how high it is because everyone has been saying something different, but 6000ft is a good estimate. It was so draining, rocks are so hard to walk on for extended periods of time & when we got about a half a mile from the top, well that was just brutal. We basically had to pull ourselves up with everything we had. The way down was a lot more challenging that I thought it would be. But that is enough of complaining, I have to tell you just how amazing it felt to be up there. I felt like I had accomplished something awesome. After all, I have never been hiking before so this was a totally new experience for me. I have to say, if I have the chance I will probably do it again....well maybe not. I got to skype you today, yaaay! & tell you repeatedly just how much I miss you, because I do. So as I am laying here, typing this I have to admit, that it really got to me today. I really miss you soo much, and although I am having tons of fun (I really am) there is not a second that goes by that I don't wish you were right by my side. I love you so much baby. I will see you soon
SO BIG<3