Sometimes I wish that you could respond to me on this blog, & it would be just our little thing while I'm away. It would be something that we could look back on years from now, & smile about it. I don't know why things like this mean so much to me. I can not tell you how much this blog has helped me. Like I said before it makes me feel that there is still a part of you that is here with me. Today was a good day. I like having a routine, big shocker there. But, a small group of us went to get GELATO (greatest thing in the world, it means ice cream by the way...also it is waaaaay better than any ice cream I have ever tasted). But anyway, on the way there I got to talking with one of the people about life, it was one of those conversations that was just natural and it felt so nice to just talk about stuff. I miss those conversations with you. You can come here now...
SO BIG<3