I think sometimes it is okay to be proud of how far you have come, and feel accomplished for everything you have stuck through. Look at us babe, in just a few weeks we will be celebrating 3 WONDERFUL YEARS TOGETHER. We have had some arguments, some doubts & some scares in those years. But we are still us and there is nothing in the world that makes me more happy than being able to call you mine. I am so glad that we have been able to work through every problem and misunderstanding. I can not even tell you how thankful I am that I found a best friend that will always love me for who I am. We have grown so much individually but yet, as a couple too. Everyone doubted us, many didn't even like that we were together, but it does not matter; it never mattered. I am so completely in love with you. My whole world revolves around you. & when I get back we will pick up right where we left of; working as a team, as one<3 I can't wait to be back in your arms. I love you so much<3
SO BIG<3