"When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers,
remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever."
I am so sorry that I have been slacking in the past couple days. So much has happened and I feel like I should have vented to you on here so that you know exactly how I feel about this whole thing. Well, here goes nothing. I know that you are somewhat worried and that you hate that this is happening, I know that & I am so sorry. I feel like I have been saying that a lot lately and not just to you. You don't understand just how bad I feel about this whole thing, both for you and him. You, because you are so far away and there is nothing you can do about it, and you know that it is happening. But just give me time baby and trust me to do the right thing. & I will, I promise. And then there is him. I feel soooooo unbelievably bad that I did not notice this sooner and I was not able to stop it, but then again, if I did would that really sound like me? I have apologized for this whole situation and right now I am just letting time do its thing. All I know is, I am taking this as a test of my feelings for you, and as of right now, I am kicking its ass b/c there is nothing that makes me believe that I will not come back to you! I know it sucks hearing about what is going on, I just want to keep you informed so that you don't have to guess and make false assumptions that will get you even more worried. If at any point you feel unconfortable with anything please please please let me know. The last thing I would want to do is to make you feel uncomfortable and worried.
Anyway, on a positive note, last night before I went to bed I looked back on our old pictures. Well I looked at all of them, starting from the oldest. We were such babies when we started dating, especially you. Omg, you have changed so much, but in a good way ;) I am so lucky to have spent the last three years with you baby!
I love you so much & OUR ANNIVERSARY IS TOMORROW!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
