So I miss going to your games. As, I told you I went to super-fan for our CIMBA boys today & man do I wish you were out there. I can't get over how quickly relationships are failing here. It is all so bizarre to me. How can you say you really care about someone if the first real obstacle you encounter you are willing to throw your relationship away? How do you go from one day saying that this person is the love of your life to being single, and letting them go, just like that? How do you do that?
I have tried to hard to understand where they are coming from and see that perspective but I just can't. If anything this whole experience has made me realize just how in love with you I really am. It's true. I realized how much we take simple things for granted. Like, I would KILL for an episode of Castle with you. Just one episode. Crazy isn't it? That at the time it seemed like nothing and now it would mean so much. I am really having a hard time understanding any of it, but in reality I don't need to understand. I don't need anyone else to tell me that it is not going to work, or that this is to hard. I have you, and that is all that matters. & yes, I am willing to spend as much time apart as necessary if I know for a fact that you and I will eventually be together forever. Unlike others here, I can call you my soul-mate, my best friend and the love of my life because you are all of those things. I can say with faith and confidence that you will be waiting for me when I get back & that you and I will show the world just what it is like to be a strong couple. Maybe not even that, we will just show the world what real love is like. I know I'm rambling but I am just trying to write down what is going through my head right now. All it comes down to is us. Me and you. & when you really consider it, nothing else matters. So please please please don't worry about a thing babe, if this blog doesn't show you at least a little bit of how much I love you, I will consider it as a fail. So like I have said a million times already, although I am having a WONDERFUL time here, I can't wait to be in your arms again, and kiss you sooo big! I love you so much!
SO BIG<3
