It's been a few days since you've heard me say this but STORY TIME; you know how I've been telling you about Jessie and Daniel, and how the whole CIMBA program thinks that if Jessie and I did not have boyfriends,all shit would break loose?! Well even if I didn't tell you that, now you know... Anyway, neither Evan nor Daniel are traveling with us this week. Well, they were with us in Munich but that's about it. & last night she admitted to me just how much she misses Daniel and just how much she wishes that he was traveling with us this week. Blah blah blah. Sure, I think it would be great if they were with us this week, because we all have soooo much fun together, but I would not go out of my way to say that I miss him (him as in Evan) . It's so weird to think how different people are handleing this whole long distance thing! Yes, its nice to be noticed! But that's about it (I'm just being honest with you) when she says she likes him a lot because he is so different than anyone she has ever met. I think, "that's exactly what I thought of Brian" but, since I can't admit this to you over Skype here is how I am feeling about this whole thing: no, the situation between me and Evan is not the same as that of Jessie and Daniel. We just got really close really quick with zero intentions about anything! Yes, we like to hang out but not in the same way they do. Quite frankly, neither one of us care about what everyone else thinks, I think he is a great guy, but he also annoys the crap out of me sometimes. He is way to relaxed about everything and I can not stand it. So in a nutshell, I made a really good guy friend here (SURPRISE!!!!& I know you say people don't just want to be friends with me, but until he does/says something that makes me believe otherwise, I am going to stick with that). People can take it which ever way they like, but I have my mind set on one person. The one person that makes my world spin. The one person I can't get out of my head no matter how hard I try, and the one person I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with. I have my mind set on you, Brian Andrew Geissler :)
I know that was a lot of rambling & me being honest, but there it is.
I love you so much!!!!! <3 class="separator" data-blogger-escaped-div="div" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">