I have really started to enjoy writing because of this blog. Something tells me that I wouldn't enjoy it quite as much if I knew that you wouldn't be on the other side eventually reading it. I know I repeat myself a whole lot on here, and I have just noticed this reading back on some of the past posts on here. So I've got a couple things for you today....
First of all, I would love love love it if you and I can spend a day together, all day. I don't care what we do, for all I care we can sit in a room and waste the whole day, I just want to spend it with you. A couple posts ago I wrote about how much I have grown to appreciate things, well one of the most significant things I have grown to appreciate is our relationship. I will never ever take any of it for granted. I refuse to let little things get to me, and waste time being angry with you (unless I have a legitimate reason). So even though I have made some of the best memories of my life while I have been here, I look forward to...more than anything... spending that one day with you when I get back.

 I don't know if you remember but I told you about this over Skype the other day. It's in Florence, and basically you write down two names and a date of significance and you lock it around this fence looking thing. Then you take the key and throw it over the bridge into the water. This signifies that you will be together forever, since it would be near impossible to find the key to "unlock" the bond you have together. I know this is sooo cheesy and such a girl thing, but I would love to come back with you one day and put our names on a lock. Maybe even when there is a different day of significance in our lives (wink, wink).

It already 2am here & I should really get to bed. I really miss you baby. I spend every day thinking about you and every night wishing you were right next to me.. Sweet dreams love...
SO BIG<3