I don't know if I told you this, but I really enjoy talking to you every day while I'm here! I know we don't talk every day when I'm at home but there is something about talking to you everyday that makes me smile. I think it's the fact that I know I can't see you everyday and yet I want you in my life as much as possible. It's a rainy day here in the Alps today, but I've learned to make the best of everything bc realistically when am I ever going to be here again?! So while others are out doing canyoning ( if you don't know what that is, I can show you a video) one other girl and I are sipping on cappuccinos and reading books. This week has been so crazy for me, that I can't tell you just how wonderful it is to just sit down and breathe for a seconds. In the last week I've been to four different countries and seen some of the most beautiful sights in the world. But it feels so good to sit down and enjoy a good book, oh well & write on my boyfriend's blog :)
I hope you're not missing me too much, and I hope you've been able to make the best out of this time we have apart. I know I have been trying my best but I am also aware that our circumstances are very different. Before you know it, I will be back home:)
& on a side note, you know how people say don't say I LOVE YOU too much because people will get tired of hearing it and eventually it won't mean as much. Well I think that's a load of crap. I will never ever get tired of hearing it or saying it because I still get butterflies in my stomach every time you say it. Soooooooo
I LOVE YOU SO BIGGGGGGG<3
You are by far my favorite everything :)
I will talk to you soon!!
