Hey handsome,
I am a bit upset that my last post didn't save at all, but perhaps I should just rewrite it. It seems that every little bit of downtime I have to write to you happens on a plane or train. Initially when I wrote your first post I was on a plane getting ready to leave Paris. It is such a beautiful place babe. There is so much to see, and you simply can't get enough. People, on the other hand, are not very nice. Most of them are very rude actually. They don't have a problem pushing and shoving, yelling at you or just plain being rude. Nevertheless, I added Paris to the list of places we have to go see together. I went to the very top of the Eiffel Tower yesterday, and I all I could think about was how much I wanted to kiss you up there. I kid you not, I don't know why I don't know how, but I could not get that out of my mind. Also, I had dinner in this crazy overpriced restaurant close to the tower. Don't get me wrong, the food was great but you were definitely paying for the view as well. So, if you agree to come to Paris with me some day, dinner is on me. If that's not an incentive then I don't know what is.
Earlier this morning, while at the airport, I watched this couple say goodbye to eachother. And by watched I definitely mean noticed, it's not like I stood there watching this happen. Anyway, I could not help but feel really sad for them. It really touched me even though I don't know them or their story. Funny how you can relate to strangers, isn't it?
Anyway, our anniversary is right around the corner. Crazy, I know! But I wouldn't want it any other way. So as I sit here on the train headed to Interlocken, I just want you to know that I miss you so big, & that I can't wait to see you again, Over Skype and in person :)
I love you baby!!!
