HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE!!!!!
It has now officially been 3 years since we've been together. Safe to say that it has been the best 3 years of my life. I am so blessed to have someone like you in my life, someone that I can tell everything to, someone that will always be there for me and most importantly someone that loves me for me. It takes some a lifetime to find what we have baby. & look at us!! Words can not express how much I wish we were spending this day together and how much I just want to kiss you & celebrate us, but we will as soon as I come back. So here is about 100 posts about me, you, us... I hope it shows you at least a fraction of how much I love you. You are my world, baby!
Happy 3 years!!!!! Time flies when you are having fun!
so big!!<3



