
So I skyped you earlier, and I am still waiting for you to get on so I can talk to you for real this time. I thought I would share this with you in the meantime. I went on a run earlier with Jessie & it was the most interesting run I have ever been on in my life. & that is saying a lot because I do it all the time. Remember when I went to that travel orientation last semester & the guy said that "Italian men pray on American women" ? Well he wasn't kidding. I mean these people are not subtle about it at all. One guy even stopped his car right next to me until I told him to continue driving. People are whistling and honking at us left & right. I did not know we look that "foreign". Although it was a nice self esteem boost, it was also a bit strange, kind of creepy too. We ran over to the next town, and it was soooo pretty. There were all these old buildings & little stores. It took us about two hours but it was so worth it. Don't think for a second, that I did not think of you. In fact, I think the graffiti picture says it all. I can't wait to skype you soon & I can't believe that I only saw you 5 days ago. Not kidding when I say that I feel like a part of me is missing :(
SO BIG<3