Miss me yet? 
Can you believe it has been 20days since we last saw each-other? Yep, it has. All I know is, I miss you like crazy. I didn't get a chance to talk to you last night, which makes me sad but hopefully we will get a chance to talk today. I know you are very busy and so am I, so we will do our best to stay in touch as much as possible. I want to know how everything is going with you. I feel like I am missing out on so much in your life. It really bothers me. We always tell each-other everything every day, and it is just weird that when we get to talk we don't even remember half the things we did. Its okay though, I expected this to happen and I am not worried. Soooooo, boy do I have a story for you. Last night, we went out (yes, Wednesday night) & a couple of drinks in we got to "ranking" everyone in the program. It was legit bonding time. I got to hear what people think of me and where they rank me. According to everyone here, you are a very lucky guy :) But really, I think I am the lucky one b/c when it was my time to rank people I could not help but compare them with you & not a single one came even close. I remember thinking, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE A GUY LIKE BRIAN? I am not kidding, this legitimately went through my head. & I really don't know what I did, but there is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God that you came into my life. I can't wait to talk to you again, hopefully soon. All my love....<3
SO BIG<3