I'll see you soon, love!


Encountered my first " I REALLY WISH I SPOKE ITALIAN" experience today. So, I went shopping with some people earlier today and went to pay. Easy enough right? NO. I (being me), wanted to try and use the self checkout because I thought it would be all cool to be able to use it in a different language. Proudly, I can say that I managed to do that part. BUT, when it came time to pay...well that was another story. Apparently, here in Italy, if you want to pay something with a credit card you have to show the cashier your ID so that they can approve it; then the receipt prints out and you sign it. Well, I didn't know that; so this cashier lady comes up to me and starts talking what felt like 38430728563764761387821 million miles an hour, and she continues to talk even though I made it clear I did not speak any Italian. Needless to say, the line behind me is now 5 people long, and I really just wanted to get this shopping over with. So, when I watched some Italian guy show her, his ID, I connected the dots and realized that I should have done that all along. So pretty terrific first shopping experience in Italy, must be a sign. But anyway, since I have been so BAD about posting in here, I would like to write you my random stories and embarrassing moments so that I can somehow keep you here with me at all times. You're my everything<3
SO BIG<3