Hey beautiful,

I hope your days haven't been as long as mine. Not to say I'm not having a good time but it seems like these days drag on forever. So, story time!! We went out last night, again (surprise, surprise) and it was so much fun. The real shocker is I really like white wine, but I think that's because it tastes so much better here. I don't know what it is, b/c you know that I can't stand wine in the States. There is this cute pizzeria place like a half a mile away from campus, and that seems to be the local hang out spot. One of the guys here ordered shots for everyone, last night and it was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. Christmas in a shot, is what I called it. One of the girls Jesse and I, have formed a "I LOVE & MISS MY BOYFRIEND" alliance, & I think it will help both of us since we will have someone to talk to about it 24-7. Anyway, I really wish you were here with me so you could see all the great things I have seen. I wish I could just sleep with you, hold you... kiss you. I REALLY miss your kisses baby. I will talk to you soon :)
SO BIG<3