My happy ending....

It takes some people years, even decades to find someone that they are meant to be with. It takes fights and it takes tears, and yet some people never find that one person. The one person that makes their world, makes them smile when they whole world seems to be falling apart, and that one person who knows them inside and out & yet choose to be by their side. There are out there who are wondering if they are ever going to find that one person, & yet live in fear that it is never going to happen. Not me...
For a long time, I knew that the person I end up with will be first and foremost my best friend. I knew that person would be with me when times got hard, the person who would be by my side in the happiest times, and the worst times. After all I am just a girl wanting my happy ending & now, more than ever, I know that one guy I will end up will make me feel that way. You are my happy ending....


SO BIG<3