BABE!
I know you are probably thinking....I have to read all of that???? But in reality you don't. I was just looking online and I thought why not!? Who knows you might learn a thing or two...
Love youuuuuu!
What did you think about me when you first saw me?
This one is actually really hard to answer. I thought you were funny but then again the only real thought going through my mind was, "Man, this guy must really think I am an idiot".
Do I make you happy?
I really don't know how many times I can say YES!! This is one of those things that I just wish I could show you, or prove to you in a certain way but although I have an explanation or an argument for everything this is the one thing I don't think I will ever be able to show you, but I intend on trying for a very long time.
Which song comes to your mind and heart, while you think of me?
Well this one is easy for many reasons.. " I don't wanna miss a think" - Aerosmith & "So Big"
When exactly did you fall in love with me?
WOW! I think I always need you were something special. You made me look at thinks in a very different way and I really liked that about you. I think the time that it REALLY hit me, was the very first time we had a fight (misunderstanding). The fact that we were botha able to cry infront of eachother really opened my eyes to realize that this is someting really special.
What are the things that remind you of me?
I really think this question is basically impossible, I think it is basically EVERYTHING! Short and simple as that.
What are your feelings about our first kiss?
You mean the one you tricked me into because you gave me an ultimatum? It was really nice, I remember thinking "He has the softest kisses in the world"
What is the sexiest thing about me?
Your smile! The way your face lights up with any fraction of good news is simply stunning to me.
What would you like me to call you as?
It honestly does not matter to me. You seem to have this department covered.
Who would be your dream date?
I could think of a million things, but the one thing that I would really LOVE to do is show you my favorite place on the earth. It is something I can not wait to share with you.
Where would you like to go for your honeymoon?
I know I have this slight obsession with everything WEDDING. However, I have never really thought about where I would like to go for my honeymoon.
How can I make you feel more special?
I don't think you really need to by any means.
What is it I have to do to keep you in my life forever?
Be you :)
Which is the one flaw in me that you hate the most and I can correct it?
Sometimes I think you are conserned with other poeple's feelings rather than your own. I know I do the same thing but I would really love to see you do something for YOU and not care/think of what other people are going to think about it.
What are your romance fantasies?
I don't know that I have any, but I am sure I can always come up with something.
What kind of lingerie do you like?
I like something that will keep you wondering as well as tease you at the same time ;)
Describe your idea of a perfect night together
You are the kind of guy that I don't really care what we do because we can make even a lazy night a good time. I think it would be perfect if we just took one night went to a big city, and just let things unfold. without any plans, or arrangements. I can't believe I am saying this.
If you have to be in a long distance relationship, are you willing to fight it out?
Well considering the fact that I will be long gone by the time you read this, it is not a question of IF it is more of a question HOW. I am willing to work on it and do WHATEVER it takes.
How many kids would you like to have?
Anywhere from 2-4
By what time would you want me to be back from work?
Knowing your job is not going to be a typical 9-5pm job, I would like to know that I will be able to spend at least an hour with you every night.
Do you believe that I am your soulmate?
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES....I DO
What is your idea of a dream wedding?
Please don't even get me started. We will deal with that when it comes arround.
If I don't express it to you, how do you know that I want to make love?
Well you see.... there is no such thing as you not expressing it... just saying!
What is your idea of being happily married?
Being with someone that I will wake up to every morning thinking "I can't believe I got so lucky."
Do I impress you?
Short and simple will do it here so.... YES
Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child?
I don't know if this counts, but I loved Tom and Jerry
What would be that one superpower you'd want to have?
Being able to read minds. I think it would be awesome, besides.. we wouldn't have any communication issues.
What is the dumbest question you've been asked ever?
Probably some really cheesy pick up line.
What is the wildest thing you've ever done?
I slashed someone's tires?
What's your favorite cuss word?
Damn
Have you ever broken a bone of a person?
No? That might be the dummest question I have ever been asked.
What are things you like to do alone?
Run, I don't really like the idea of running with someone (Weird I know)
What makes you laugh the hardest?
Naturally, when something is really funny!
What is your wildest fantasy till date? Which hollywood actor would you want, as a part of it?
Hollywood? None -US Swim Team - Ryan Lochte
If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
I would buy an AUDI (or two). Buy a really nice house for my parents, make sure Jelena is set with college and everything. Plan my dream wedding ( & home). Make a savings account for my future children. Make sure you and I have everything we need, and I would give away a significant portion.
Catfight? Who scratched who?
Jelena scratched me
What was the scariest or the mushiest movie you have ever watched?
Deffinitely Case 39, I did not like that one bit!
Do you pick your nose and rub it on the couch when no one is looking?
Haha no, I do not
What's the cheesiest compliment that you have ever received, be it by a girl or a guy?
That Idian guy at the gas station (with a heavy Indian accent) " YOU DON'T NEED CANDY, YOU'RE ALREADY SWEET"
Did you ever have a crush on any of your male teachers?
Yep, he was my 5th grade English teacher.
Would you like to take a stroll or join a sport activity while on beach?
Why not?
What would be that one thing you wouldn't be caught dead doing?
Smoking?
Can you fake any accent? If yes, would you show me?
No, I really can't
Can I see what's all inside your handbag?
Knock yourself out. I am sure you won't find anything interesting
What is intimacy for you?
Connecting with one person on a level you can not attain with anyone else.
According to you, what makes for a perfect man?
Someone that will love me for me (Cheesy I know?) but it is important to me to know that someone loves me for who I am, flaws and all/
If you had a chance to mend an ex relationship, or to change its course, would you take it?
No, I would not. I believe that everything happens for a reason, and I would not like to relive my past. Besides, ending all of those relationships lead me to you, so I would not have it any other way.
What is your saddest memory?
When my grandparents died. & coming here. It was one of the harderst things I have ever had to do. I can't picture leaving everything and everyone behind again.
What is the most important thing taught to you by your family?
That no matter where life takes us, we will always be eachothers support system. I mean look at me and my cousin. We have not seen eachother in years and he still contitues to be one of the first people I turn to.
What is your biggest fear?
Dissapointing people I care about.
What turns you off the most?
Smoking
When you pray, whom do you pray for?
It depends, but usually everything and everyone that I can think of.
What does a good relationship look like?
We have a pretty good thing going here, so lets just keep it that way. To me it is near PERFECT.
What was the most frightening moment of your life?
Family health issues always scare me. In most cases far more than they need to.
Have you ever cheated?
No, I would never be able to do that. I would rather end the relationship than ever consider cheating.
Do you think of me as the only one you could tell anything and everything to?
I do (honestly). My mom and Jelena come in a close sencond)
Which is the song that makes you cry?
I think it would all have to depend on the moment.
Do you give out second chances too easily?
I used to, but I have learned from my mistakes. I think some of that comes with getting older and more mature.
How would you feel if I told you I still have feelings for my ex?
I think I would be absolulutely hartbroken, but I would want you to go see what is out there. It is not fair for me to keep you away from someone you care about, regardless of how much I care about you.
Do you regret any of your decisions? What are they?
I think we all have things that we regret. & sometimes all it takes is accepting it.
Which advise do you think was the best that you have received?
You are your own best friends and worst enemy.
Do you have a picture about the dream home in your mind?
uhhh have you met me? Of course I do.
Who would be that one celebrity you'd want to switch life with?
Probably an Olympic Athlete. It would be amazing to know that you are the best in the world at something..
Would you want to spend your New Year's eve partying with friends in a disc, or a romantic dinner with me?
I would be up for both. Who knows maybe one year we will plan just a romantic dinner... just you and me...
Which is that one thing you're immensely passionate about?
Family! I can't wait to start my own, and pass down everything that I have learned from my parents, and everyone else.
Do you believe in God?
Yes, I do
Do you prefer an exotic meal in five-star hotels or a supremely delicious fruit-cake from a bakery nearby?
I mean... both would be nice, so I don't really have a preferance.
What are the 3 things that make you go weak in your knees?
Well there is this one guy....
Do you like to dance? Can you teach me some dancing skills?
I love to dance, and I would LOVE to teach you.
What is your favorite TV show?
Friends
What do you like to do in your leisure time?
Just relax, run, watch tv, cook
What is your favorite sport?
We both know that I am a sports finatic so this is not a fair question
Is there a thing you'd want to keep doing for the rest of your life?
I am not sure.
What are you excessively obsessive-compulsive about?
Let's be real... lots of things
What can totally impress you?
I am not very hard to impress..
If your life was a book, what would you name it?
My life is average!
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
As a lawyer, with a couple kids, living in a nice house (hopefully)...with you :D
If there is one thing that makes you smile instantly, what is it?
Brian Andrew Geissler
Are you addicted to Facebook?
You think so... I don't
Do you like chick flicks or action flicks?
It really depends on my mood, but I like them both
What do you like about yourself the most?
I like that I am super organized and that everything has a place.
Which is your dream car?
Some sort of an AUDI
What kind of music do you like the most?
I am not very picky with music... You know this.
Are you scared of dark?
No? I don't think I was ever